STEUBENVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – Herald-Star Speaker Series is right around the corner.
Matthew Charles is one of the first people to benefit from the First Step Act, which was signed by President Trump on December 21, 2018.
The bill has benefited more than 3,000 Americans, according to authorities.
The presentation will be held at Steubenville High School Wednesday, October 23 at 7:30 p.m.
For ticket information, please call 740-283-4711.
- Pennsylvania man accused of exchanging nude photos, having sex with teenage boy in WV
- Back and forth over mask mandate continues between WV’s governor and attorney general
- ‘Jeopardy!’ to resume production Nov. 30 with Ken Jennings as first in ‘series of interim guest hosts’
- President Trump won 3.1M votes in Ohio, a new state record
- WVa hits new virus records as leaders resist new measures