WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Swank Construction will resume work on the I-70 Bridges Project Monday, March 30, following a two-week hiatus.
West Virginia Division of Highways made the announcement on Friday.
Swank Construction temporarily halted the I-70 Bridges Project due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis following recommendations set by Gov. Jim Justice.
Existing detours will continue as normal.
- Local female wrestler has big goals
- Protestors Responding to The Death of George Floyd
- Free COVID-19 Testing will be held in Wheeling on Friday and Saturday
- West Virginia politicians, organizations release statements in response to death of George Floyd
- Looters, vandals destroy entire strip mall in Southern California