WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Local health departments have been given a total of $25,000, thanks to the River Valley Health Foundation.
Jefferson, Ohio, Brooke, Marshall and Wetzel counties all received funding for the coordination of COVID-19 testing, contract tracing and other services.
The Foundation received the money from an emergency grant after requests from each of the health departments.
Officials say they’re happy to assist as the crisis continues.
- Local female wrestler has big goals
- Protestors Responding to The Death of George Floyd
- Free COVID-19 Testing will be held in Wheeling on Friday and Saturday
- West Virginia politicians, organizations release statements in response to death of George Floyd
- Looters, vandals destroy entire strip mall in Southern California