WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Local health departments have been given a total of $25,000, thanks to the River Valley Health Foundation.
Jefferson, Ohio, Brooke, Marshall and Wetzel counties all received funding for the coordination of COVID-19 testing, contract tracing and other services.
The Foundation received the money from an emergency grant after requests from each of the health departments.
Officials say they’re happy to assist as the crisis continues.
- A colder, but sunny start to the week
- Mazey: Doubleheader disappointment the “culmination” of a season’s worth of adversity
- Moms in Motion: How to pick your pediatrician
- Female soldier charged in North Carolina murder of another soldier
- A projected date for lifting WV’s mask mandate and some local sports teams making history: Here are last week’s top headlines