WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – More than 2,000 residents in Ohio and Marshall Counties are currently without power, according to Appalachian Power representatives.
There are currently no restoration times. Crews will begin restoration work once the wind event is over.
For the most up-to-date information, please visit Appalachian Power website or sign-up for text alerts.
- East Ohio Regional Hospital reopens Outpatient Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine Services
- President Biden’s COVID aid package meets divided Senate
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- $1.2 M given to help Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston schools families
- No. 6 West Virginia eyes two-seed in Big 12 Tournament as they host TCU