WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – More than 2,000 residents in Ohio and Marshall Counties are currently without power, according to Appalachian Power representatives.
There are currently no restoration times. Crews will begin restoration work once the wind event is over.
For the most up-to-date information, please visit Appalachian Power website or sign-up for text alerts.
- A white woman has apologized after calling police on a black man: ‘There’s an African American man threatening my life’
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- Coronavirus in Ohio Tuesday update: Gov. DeWine to hold daily briefing
- Belmont County cracker decision postponed due to COVID 19
- Emily’s Noon weather update