NEW CUMBERLAND, W.Va. (WTRF) – Residents and a West Virginia delegate are seeking answers about a prolonged highway project in New Cumberland.
Delegate Randy Swartsmiller recently penned a letter to Division of Highways, requesting an update on the proposed alternate route for State Route 2.
A public comment period was held in September and October for suggestions.
Gov. Jim Justice previously listed the alternate route as a priority project for the his Roads to Prosperity program.
- Emily’s Wednesday a.m. forecast
- Chilly with nice dose of sunshine today
- Strong Third Quarter Lifts Park Past Oak Glen
- Shadyside’s Hendershot Athlete Of The Week
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast