WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – The school excess levy has passed with 67 percent for the levy!
Ohio County is held a special election Saturday with the levy as the only issue on the ballot.
The levy is expected to generate $95 million over five years, with no additional taxes to residents.
- Chipotle launches clothing line dyed using leftover avocado pits
- Clorox wipes won’t be fully restocked in stores until 2021, says CEO
- Big Ten releases football schedule; Ohio State to play Michigan Oct. 24
- WV soldier’s surprise return brings his family to tears
- Second stimulus checks: Sides hope to reach deal this week on package with $1,200 payments