WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – The school excess levy has passed with 67 percent for the levy!
Ohio County is held a special election Saturday with the levy as the only issue on the ballot.
The levy is expected to generate $95 million over five years, with no additional taxes to residents.
- Trump pushing for more transparency in health care costs
- Wheeling honors city’s first responders
- DIGITAL EXCLUSIVE- Black and Gold Digital Edition: Week 11
- Nine-year-old child genius to graduate university with electrical engineering degree
- Teens plead not guilty in death of woman at Hocking Hills State Park