WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – The Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department’s final covid update for 2020 featured more than 60 new cases.
Of those cases, 18 came from a long-term care facility, and another five from corrections. A local university added two more, but health officials did not specify which institution.
As Ohio County enters 2021, health officials have reported a total of 2,693 cases, as well as 43 covid-related deaths.
Free covid-19 testing resumes in Ohio County this upcoming Monday, January 4 (11AM – 4PM) at the following locations:
- Valley Grove Volunteer Fire Department, 355 Fire House Lane
- Wheeling Island Fire Station, Station 5, 11 North Wabash Street
- Florida lawmakers consider move to reverse stripping Disney of self-governing status: report
- Pentagon unveils new nuclear stealth bomber after years of secrecy
- Ohio man gets prison for placing pipe bombs on Ohio River tugboats in West Virginia
- Guy Reschenthaler to be House GOP chief deputy whip
- 10 LA middle school students appear to overdose on edible cannabis