Wheeling, WV.A (WTRF)- The Ohio County Sheriff’s Office announced on their Facebook page that they are suspending the acceptance of concealed carry applications/renewals.
They state this is due to an abundance of caution.
The suspension lasts until April 01, 2020.
They are also suspending all fingerprinting for job applications, security clearances, and personnel records.
If you have any questions you may call 304-234-3792 or 304-234-3680 for more information.
- Franciscan U Provides Statement On Former Priest Accused Of Convincing Student To Have Sex With Him
- Newsfeed Now: Father says system failed after son beaten to death; Family returns from trip to find home vandalized
- It’s AEP Lineman appreciation week, why we should thank them everyday
- Wellsburg Bridge Project Changes Date For Bridge Float
- Both sides rest in Derek Chauvin trial, closing arguments set for Monday