WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – The Wheeling Fire Department has closed a section of West Virginia Route 2 to all traffic due to downed power lines and other debris.
Roadway access is blocked between 16th and 18th Streets for safety concerns.
Officials are also reporting several trees down and other wind-related issues in the area.
- ‘It’s not fair’: Rioter who put his feet up in Pelosi’s office complains to judge
- Grand jury in Georgia expected to convene in probe of Trump’s efforts to overturn election
- Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett delivers 1st opinion
- Ohio sex offender admits paying impoverished Filipino mothers for child porn involving their kids
- ‘I just saw a UFO’: Browns QB Baker Mayfield says he had a strange encounter