WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – The Wheeling Fire Department has closed a section of West Virginia Route 2 to all traffic due to downed power lines and other debris.
Roadway access is blocked between 16th and 18th Streets for safety concerns.
Officials are also reporting several trees down and other wind-related issues in the area.
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- Linsly grad picked as national merit scholar
- Farmers Market kicks off at St. Michaels
- Saturday is last day in West Virginia for early voting
- Rev. Cummings speaks out on racism