BELMONT COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – PTTDLM continues to work toward final investment decision.
Contractors for PTTDLM have been engaged in site preparation, engineering, and design work to prepare for the possible world-scale petrochemical complex in the Ohio Valley.
The first phase of this work has been successfully completed, and activity on the site will be significantly reduced for the next two or three months as PTTDLM works toward finalizing project financing and supply agreements.
PTTDLM will begin the next phase of this project closer to the final investment decision, which they continue to anticipate will come in the first half of this year.
- WV Saturday education map shows Wetzel and Tyler counties moving to orange advisory
- WV daily county alert system map moves Ohio County to orange
- Finding ammo becomes a hunt in itself as more hunters find empty shelves the last weekend of rifle season
- President-elect Biden urges congress, Trump to pass COVID-19 relief, saying ‘Americans need help and they need it now’
- Pres. Trump asks Georgia governor for help overturning Biden’s election victory in the state