WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Wheeling City Council will continue discussions on the proposed public safety building at Tuesday’s meeting.
The option of purchasing properties at the intersection of 19th and Jacob Streets is currently on the table.
The purchase of those properties will secure a location for the proposed building.
The proposed public safety building will house both Wheeling City Police and Fire Departments.
- Ohio County BOE moves ahead with their graduation despite new restrictions from the governor
- A Day in the Life of a Mail Carrier
- White House hosts event to share positive police stories as Congress works on reform
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Sunny and pleasant Tuesday