MOUNDSVILLE, W.Va. (WTRF) – The Marshall County Health Department is warning residents to avoid any contact with wild animals.
A raccoon in Adams Hills area of Cameron tested positive for rabies on October 10.
This is the first laboratory confirmed rabies case in Marshall County of 2019, according to officials.
For additional information, please call 304-845-7840.
- Airborne deer goes through windshield, kills Florida woman
- Ryan Newman remains hospitalized after horrific Daytona 500 crash
- Police: Man forced woman to watch ‘Roots’ for racism lessons
- Wendy’s pays $400K to resolve child labor law allegations
- Congressman pushing to remove restrictions on churches talking politics