ST. CLAIRSVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – Water ownership was once again the focus at Monday’s St. Clairsville council meeting.
Aqua Ohio sent the city a letter requesting that no action be taken until the new mayor and council are installed.
The offer has been extended until April 6, the same day the new council is scheduled to vote on this matter.
- Live coverage & analysis: Judiciary committee set to vote on impeachment after delay
- Psychic’ wanted for stealing $100K with promise to ‘bless,’ double victims’ cash
- Sobriety checkpoint in Ohio County
- Topeka will pay you $15k to move there
- Shoe Sensation in Moundsville hosts cookies with Santa event