ST. CLAIRSVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – Water ownership was once again the focus at Monday’s St. Clairsville council meeting.
Aqua Ohio sent the city a letter requesting that no action be taken until the new mayor and council are installed.
The offer has been extended until April 6, the same day the new council is scheduled to vote on this matter.
- Ten degrees cooler this weekend
- ‘Disasters don’t discriminate’: Health officials push to protect communities of color from COVID-19
- Vanessa Guillen murder raises questions about how female service members are treated
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Ohio County Spiked
- ‘US needs more testing to confront COVID outbreak’