STEUBENVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – Hundreds of students at Franciscan University are gearing up for spring break this weekend.
Instead of going on vacation, students will be on several mission trips across the globe, including Jamaica, Honduras and Nicaragua.
Each participating student underwent a training program before departing for the trip.
Students, along with Franciscan friars, will return home on March 15.
- Agreement between UK company DST and Blue Rock Manufacturing to bring new manufacturing facility, up to 1,000 new jobs to WV
- “Slick” arrested in Bridgeport for firearm and drug charges
- Looking for the new Xbox or PlayStation 5? These sites will alert you when they’re back in stock
- Pennsylvania man accused of exchanging nude photos, having sex with teenage boy in WV
- Back and forth over mask mandate continues between WV’s governor and attorney general