MOUNDSVILLE, W.Va. (WTRF) – The Houston Astros return to the spotlight almost three years after capturing their first World Series title.
Evidence hints that the Astros used a camera system setup in center field that relayed footage to the dugout to determine signs to give to the second base runner.
In baseball, I think, everybody should be 100 percent fair between every team. Every team look for signals but the way they did it was completely wrong.Brandon Harrison, Junior student at John Marshall High
The Major League Baseball team now faces a $5 million fine and must forfeit their top picks in the 2020 and 2021 drafts.
The General Manager and Manager contracts have also been terminated as a result of the scandal.
I think, they are okay right now but I really don’t think they are going to be done on what they are finding.Izac Babiczuk, Senior student at John MArshall High
Currently, no players face any consequences.
- Travis Kelce jersey sales increase nearly 400% after Taylor Swift attends Chiefs game: report
- Wheeling U Football Gets a Big Win Over Concord
- Driver pleads not guilty in Vermont crash that killed actor Treat Williams
- Ohio County Schools says staff member resigned after replying to a social media meme
- DeFelice Brothers Pizza Team of the Week: Beallsville Blue Devils