Wheeling W.VA. (WTRF)- It’s the “perfect marriage” that’s lasted 26 years…the City of Wheeling and the Super Six.
Each year, the tournament brings in a ton of increased business throughout our area.
Of course, hectic only slightly describes what local businesses are anticipating for this weekend.
As many of us know, restaurants, hotels, and other local businesses will be packed.
But it’s all positive for the area.
The economic impacts of the Super Six is huge. I know the CVB has done studies that there is over a million, million and a half dollars that come into Wheeling and the area when Super Six comes up. Obviously, that’s a huge shot in the arm, especially due to the fact that it’s also the holiday season. It’s a wonderful additionTim McCormick- Ohio County Commissioner
Although this weekend does bring a lot of business for our area it’s the kids that play in the games that are the true focus of it all.
- White House reached out to South Dakota about adding President Trump to Rushmore
- Newsfeed Now: Unrest in Chicago; Hugging booth goes viral in Texas
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: DHHR confirms 2 new COVID-19 related deaths; 60 new positive cases
- Wheeling Police investigating shots fired in South Wheeling
- Suspected tagger, passenger arrested in Los Angeles after leading police on nearly 2-hour pursuit