CADIZ, Ohio (WTRF) – It was much of the same for ‘Day Two’ of the superload transport heading towards Cadiz on Monday.
Following a smooth initial start, the transport spent most of the day stalled on State Route 43.
Officials say the issues have been resolved and the transport will make its journey to Cadiz Road, where it will sit during the evening.
The superload transport will resume on Tuesday at 9 a.m.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Case continued against woman facing animal cruelty charges
- UPDATE: WVU refutes report of plans to remove Ten Commandments monument from Jackson’s Mill
- West Virginia student-athletes rally outside of the Capitol
- Nailers Re-Sign Brad Drobot