WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – C.T. Engineering, on behalf of the City of Wheeling, is conducting tests on Friday utilizing green dye to see if the creek at Elm Run in the Woodsdale section of the City is leaking into the sanitary sewers.
As a result, the water in the creek is green and will eventually flow to Wheeling Creek.
Public Works Director Russell Jebbia said the dye is biodegradable and will not harm animals or people.
- Foggy start with dry Monday ahead
- Tonawanda community shaken after two people die in a crash involving six cars
- Linsly gets past Central in the state semifinal game
- Linsly falls in State Championship
- 2-time Daytona 500 champ Johnson ready for one final ride