WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – C.T. Engineering, on behalf of the City of Wheeling, is conducting tests on Friday utilizing green dye to see if the creek at Elm Run in the Woodsdale section of the City is leaking into the sanitary sewers.
As a result, the water in the creek is green and will eventually flow to Wheeling Creek.
Public Works Director Russell Jebbia said the dye is biodegradable and will not harm animals or people.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- September is national suicide prevention month; Do you know the warning signs?
- HHS secretary touts Trump’s health care plan while Democrats say there’s nothing in it
- ‘Ruth Bader Ginsburg changed our country and the world’
- Wellsburg Bridge halfway done; expected to be comple by 2022