WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Wheeling Island Hotel-Casino-Racetrack has set a targeted reopening date for June 5.
Under guidelines set by Gov. Jim Justice, casinos across the Mountain State are allowed to reopen next Friday.
Officials are currently constructing a program that will ensure the well-being of guests once the facility reopens.
Wheeling Island Hotel-Casino-Racetrack is expected to announce an official opening date shortly, along with additional details for their reopening plan.
- Route 60 Ramble aims to make West Virginian’s tourists in their backyards
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Elks Lodge donates to Bellaire VFD for upgrades to Union Square Park
- Hot for the Fourth of July
- Firefighters warn against illegal ‘home shows’