WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – In coordination with the West Virginia Lottery and the State of West Virginia, the Wheeling Island Hotel-Racetrack-Casino is acting to temporarily close the venue beginning at 6:00 a.m., March 18 until further notice.
The hotel will remain open for checkout through 11 a.m., Wednesday, March 18, to accommodate overnight guests. The casino will close to all guests at noon tomorrow. All activities are canceled, including casino promotions.
Wheeling Island Hotel-Racetrack-Casino will remain in close touch with state and county health officials and looks forward to reopening their property and continuing to provide a clean, safe environment.
- WVU releases revised fall schedule; most classes to be offered online
- Gov. DeWine calls for passage of STRONG Ohio bill one year after Dayton shooting
- Walmart announces dates, locations for its parking lot drive-in theaters
- Wheeling Nailers season delayed until December
- Newsfeed Now: Stimulus bill battle continues; ‘Zombie cicadas’ in Tennessee