WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Wheeling Park officials announced Friday morning that the swimming pool will remain closed until further notice.
The pool was set to reopen Friday after shutting down due to paint oversight, but a thorough inspection will be performed prior to refilling the pool and reopening to guests.
As repairs continue, Wheeling Park officials reminds residents that the Crispin Pool at Oglebay is open and ready for use. The swimming pool is open daily from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Pres. Trump, Biden to hold campaign events in battleground states
- Nashville mom, stepson charged in killing of 14-year-old boy with autism
- Biden campaign launches ‘TrumpCovidPlan.com’ — a site that reads ‘Not Found’
- Here’s why Biden and Trump are laser focused on fracking
- Both lanes of I-70 westbound near Exit 5 in Elm Grove open after yesterday’s major accident