WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Another year and another successful Wheeling Sleepout event for Youth Services System last Friday.
This is year No. 9 for the annual fundraising event that brings awareness to homelessness among the youth.
Best in show was awarded to Glow Chicks with Captain Irene Harvey.
Light up the World co-captains, Betsy Bethel McFarland and Heather Kalb, took first place honors in the design category.
A replica of the Ohio Valley General Hospital earned Project Hope with Captain Crystal Bauer first place for theme.
There were 21 boxes in total for the contest.
- Biden Announces New Sanctions On Russia
- House panel votes to advance bill on slavery reparations
- WATCH: Army officer seen on video threatening Black man, saying he’s “in the wrong neighborhood”, Charges lodged
- 1 dead after section of Outer Banks bridge drops 110 feet into inlet
- Thursday George Floyd Case: Derek Chauvin Trial Live Stream