CHARLESTON, WV (WTRF) — Homes that benefit from the Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LIEAP) in West Virginia will receive some help from the state.
The Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) announced on Thursday, Sept. 24, 2020 they will be sending out supplemental payments.
The bonus is $125 and will be issued to people who received regular LIEAP in the 2020 program year.
The payment will be issued to the company that provided the main heating source for the person’s home.
Those who receive regular LIEAP for bulk fuels will be issued a check by mail.
The money is a one-time payment. The payments are expected to by made by the middle of October.
- Step by Step guide on how to turn off Facebook voter registration prompts (WITH IMAGES)
- City offices start their move to OVMC
- Start time set for WVU football game vs. Kansas State
- Free Covid-19 testing in Hancock and Brooke Counties
- Newsfeed Now: Man climbs Trump Tower; Titans owner helps family in need