WHEELING, WEST VIRGINIA – Zachary Douglas Brown, of Moundsville, West Virginia, has admitted to a failure to register charge, United States Attorney Bill Powell announced.
Brown, age 33, pled guilty to on one count of “Failure to Register.” Brown admitted to traveling across state lines and failing to register as a sex offender, as required. The crime took place between January and March 2019.
Brown faces up to 10 years incarceration and a fine of up to $250,000. Under the Federal Sentencing Guidelines, the actual sentence imposed will be based upon the seriousness of the offenses and the prior criminal history, if any, of the defendant.
- Pa. man apologizes for video showing him licking food, putting it back on shelf
- Neo-Nazi running for congress, both sides condemn
- ‘Peloton wife’ actress Monica Ruiz blames her face for the ad backlash
- Grant dollars to help West Virginia overcome opioid crisis
- YSS hosting an Enchanted Winter Breakfast