MOUNDSVILLE, W.Va. (WTRF) — Phillip Ewing waived his preliminary hearing this morning.
He is currently facing charges of animal cruelty after his neighbors reportedly called police last week to report he was torturing a puppy.
Ewing claims the puppy had already died though from parvo virus.
He will appear in court next in November.
- Target to close some stores amid protests
- Massive US protests raise fears of new virus outbreaks
- Police make nearly 1,400 arrests as protests continue
- Alexa’s Late Night Weather Update
- Unlawful assembly and curfew declared in Pittsburgh after protests