ST. CLAIRSVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – Federal and state agents raided two doctors offices in St. Clairsville Monday.
One took place at Belmont Urgent Care Center Walk-In Clinic on West Main Street and the other at Pain Management Clinic on National Road.
Both offices belong to Dr. Troy Balgo.
Agents entered with search warrants and came out carrying file folders.
Federal and state agencies included FBI, the DEA, the Attorney General’s Office and the State Board of Pharmacy.
The Belmont County Sheriff’s Department and St. Clairsville Police also assisted in the raid.
WTRF-TV reached out to the U.S. Department of Justice for comment but they have not responded.
Stay with 7News for updates.
- Bettors leaning heavily toward home teams making Super Bowl
- Poll ranks Governor Justice as eighth most unpopular governor in U.S.
- Father, Daughter Claim DEA Seized $82,000 Worth Of Life Savings At Pittsburgh International Airport
- Deaf man sues PornHub over lack of closed captions
- Winter returns to the Valley this weekend