*WARNING: Video contains a curse word that has not been censored *
A conservative group is taking aim at Burger King over a curse word in one of their commercials.
One million moms objects to the use of what it calls the “d-word” in an ad for the fast-food giant.
It shows people tasting a sandwich made using “impossible burger” — a popular plant-based meat substitute.
A man tries it and says “damn, that’s good.”
The ad has been online since August, when burger king began selling the “impossible whopper” nationwide.
One million moms posted their press release condemning the commercial Friday calling it “offensive.”
This comes a month after the same group campaigned for the hallmark channel to pull an ad for a wedding-planning company that featured a same-sex couple kissing.
The channel reversed course and apologized after getting hit with criticism.
The group is a division if the American family association, a non-profit evangelical Christian group.
It’s been designated by the southern poverty law center as a hate group.
- Glen Dale watches from home as 4th of July Parade rides on
- Pop-up concert fills bouncy-house void at Dimmeydale’s 82nd Annual 4th of July Celebration
- Protesters crash Trump boat rally in Pittsburgh
- Hot dog champs repeat as July 4 gluttony fest moves indoors
- Neil Young ‘not okay’ with Trump playing music at Mount Rushmore event