EL PASO, Tex. (WJHL) – Employees of Walmart are not happy with the store’s decision to continue selling firearms.
CBS News reports a coalition of Walmart employees is calling for a nationwide walkout today, demanding the chain stop selling firearms and ammunition in stores.
A Walmart in El Paso was the scene of Saturday’s mass shooting.
And two people were gunned down at a Walmart in Mississippi last month.
- San Francisco, Kansas City zoos kick off friendly competition ahead of Super Bowl
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Light showers Friday night
- Wheeling Health Right reporting increased visits from patients with flu, illness
- Mobile MRI truck splits time with Reynolds Memorial, Wetzel County Hospital