EL PASO, Tex. (WJHL) – Employees of Walmart are not happy with the store’s decision to continue selling firearms.
CBS News reports a coalition of Walmart employees is calling for a nationwide walkout today, demanding the chain stop selling firearms and ammunition in stores.
A Walmart in El Paso was the scene of Saturday’s mass shooting.
And two people were gunned down at a Walmart in Mississippi last month.
- Atlanta Braves won’t change name; will look into ‘tomahawk chop’
- Newsfeed Now: Washington Redskins name-change; Naval ship fire still burns
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: 15 new COVID-19 positive cases in Mountain State
- White House seeks to discredit Fauci in memo leaked to reporters
- Helicopters drop water as ship continues to burn at Naval Base San Diego