ST. PETERSBURG, FL (CNN) A Florida man is charged with felony burglary for allegedly living in a stadium’s luxury suite for two weeks.
Police say 39-year-old Daniel Albert Neja moved into Lang Stadium where the Tampa Bay Rowdies soocer team plays.
- Macaulay Culkin ‘sold’ on digitally removing President Trump from Home Alone 2
- Former Ohio Navy Seal attended President Trump’s speech on Jan. 6, says he did not storm Capitol
- Third stimulus check: Here’s when you might get a $1,400 direct payment
- Jared Goff to start for Rams in Green Bay; Wolford inactive
- Biden plan seeks to raise minimum wage to $15 per hour