McDonald’s has several classic, fan-favorite items that only appear every now and then…
And one of them is the shamrock shake.
If you love it, get ready to get happy, because, it’s back.
The minty green treat has been around for fifty years and that’s why McDonald’s brought it back.
They’re also introducing the Oreo shamrock McFlurry.
The shamrock shake was created by a Connecticut McDonald’s owner to celebrate St Patrick’s day.
Sales from the shake helped build the first Ronald McDonald House for families of children who are fighting serious illnesses.
The shamrock shake and the Oreo shamrock McFlurry will be available nationwide for a limited time.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Farmers Market arrives at the Highlands on Thursday
- Pandemic send offs WLU Valedictorian in unique commencement
- WVSSAC Releases Guidelines For School-Based Summer Athletics
- Twitter flags Trump, White House for ‘glorifying violence’ in tweets about George Floyd protests