This step by step guide could resolve that issue for you, you can also watch the tutorial in the video above.
First, go into settings on your iPhone.
Next, you will want to scroll down to Face ID and Passcode.
If you have a passcode on your phone, you will need to enter it into the next screen.
The next step is turning off the feature called ‘Attention Aware Features’
The iPhone says this feature will check for attention before dimming the display, expanding a notification when locked, or lowering the volume of some alerts.
- Union Local beats Bellaire and advances to 3A championship
- Powerball: Here are Monday’s winning numbers for estimated $613M jackpot
- Wheeling Hospital OVAC Girls Basketball Finals Set
- Several squirrel monkeys stolen from Louisiana zoo: police
- Amazon Fresh grocery deliveries are about to get more expensive