NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says a gunman killed himself after killing two people and wounding three others in a series of shootings and carjackings that ended with a high-speed police chase.
The agency says 29-year-old Dangelo Dorsey opened fire inside a moving vehicle on Interstate 24 Sunday morning, killing one person and wounding another.
He then shot two other drivers on the interstate before carjacking a man and woman.
At some point, he killed the man and dumped his body along the interstate, then drove off with the woman. The TBI says she was finally rescued after he flipped the SUV and killed himself.
- AAA says drivers who use both alcohol & marijuana are “double trouble” on the roads
- McMechen VFD Presenting Mountani Semper Liberi Fundraiser For Ohio Valley Flight Nurse
- Ohio University Graduate Dies Trying To Save 2 Kids From Rip Current
- Woman suffered seizures, blood clots requiring 3 brain surgeries after Johnson & Johnson vaccine: family
- Belmont County Man Arrested At ‘Meth Mouthain’