EAST PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) — Attention coffee lovers: You can now drink as much java as you want with Panera Bread’s new subscription service.
For $8.99 per month, MyPanera members can get an unlimited amount of coffee at any size and any flavor. That equals out to about 30 cents per cup if you drink one per day, the company noted.
Patrons can redeem their subscription once up to every two hours with unlimited refills if they stay in the cafe.
The subscription includes iced coffee and tea, according to Panera, but cold brew and espresso and cappuccino beverages are excluded.
Visit Panera’s website for more information.
- WV daily county alert system map moves Ohio County to orange
- Finding ammo becomes a hunt in itself as more hunters find empty shelves the last weekend of rifle season
- President-elect Biden urges congress, Trump to pass COVID-19 relief, saying ‘Americans need help and they need it now’
- Pres. Trump asks Georgia governor for help overturning Biden’s election victory in the state
- Rachel’s on 16th will offer free holiday meals on Christmas Eve