TAMPA (WFLA) — While most are using Google to research how to combat the threatening Coronavirus, others seem to be confused as to what to even search.
Google Trends has shown a spike in searches for “Corona beer virus,” “beer virus,” and “beer Coronavirus” since January 18.
According to the Centers for Disease Control, the coronavirus is a new respiratory illness first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. It’s referred to as “2019 noval coronavirus.”
The Associated Press reports, the number of confirmed cases in China rose to more than 4,500 as of Tuesday.
The CDC confirms five positive cases of coronavirus in the United States. Seventy-three test results in the country are still pending.
For an interactive map from Johns Hopkins Whiting School of Engineering click here
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Wheeling Park’s Heller Athlete Of The Week
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate