(WTRF)- A Russian TV network has aired a sketch that depicts a Russian actor in blackface.
The video, which can be seen below, depicts former President Obama wearing a red bandana and a bunch of jewelry , plus black gloves and an oversized t-shirt.
The only English words said during the sketch is “Black Lives Matter.” The rest of the sketch is in Russian.
- State capitols boarded up, fenced off, patrolled by troops
- Some in the GOP parrot far-right talk of a coming civil war
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot