(CNN) – “Narco pregnancy” – That’s what officials in Argentina called a woman’s fake baby bump filled with marijuana.
Police said the woman was caught carrying 15 bricks of weed, hidden inside a fake belly.
She was traveling with a group near the Chilean border when officers stopped them.
They initially searched a man in the group and found marijuana in his bag.
Then, officers say they noticed the woman with a fake belly police said was made out of paste.
- Alexa’s Late Night Weather Update
- K-9 Spartan’s last call: Marshall County community, sheriff deputy says goodbye to his best friend
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- DA: Man charged with kidnapping Amish woman feared ‘harmed’
- Hundreds come out for Marshall County Health Department free COVID-19 testing