A Florida bride with a heart for homeless pets had a very special wedding procession.
Andee Odina got married Monday in Plant City and wanted to help support a local shelter.
She had her bridesmaids carry 5-week-old puppies that will be up for adoption later this month. Wedding guests even had the opportunity to fill out adoption applications at the wedding.
- Vote to change of Stonewall Jackson middle school underway
- Senator: Brands, companies should take action against racial inequality
- Local Health Officials Respond to Face Coverings Being Mandatory
- 25,000+ WV businesses get federal COVID-19 aid
- W.Va. governor’s companies get millions in virus loans