A Florida bride with a heart for homeless pets had a very special wedding procession.
Andee Odina got married Monday in Plant City and wanted to help support a local shelter.
She had her bridesmaids carry 5-week-old puppies that will be up for adoption later this month. Wedding guests even had the opportunity to fill out adoption applications at the wedding.
- Florida lawmakers divided on impeachment as House vote approaches
- Rare West Virginia deer harvest sparks major controversy online
- I-70 Bridges Project Update: Week of 12/9/19
- Democratic presidential candidates to attend schools forum
- An octopus caught a bald eagle in a death grip. Thanks to some salmon farmers, the eagle survived