WASHINGTON (WTRF) — West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrisey and Ohio Attorney General Dalton Yost have announced in a press release that they have joined the nationwide agreement to fight robocalls.
This agreement includes every state’s attorney general and 12 cell phone carriers.
Together, they will monitor their networks and install call-blocking technology to help prevent illegal calls.
The 12 cell phone carriers will help identify and report customers who are making robocalls to state officials.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Gov. Justice sets guidelines to reopen swimming pools, casinos
- Benwood Bruisers Wrestling Club makes an impact
- Ohio to test all staff members in state’s nursing homes
- BOE recognizes Ohio County Schools staff