WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Coffee lovers rejoice!
Downtown Wheeling has a new coffee shop and it’s located in the Flatiron Building on Main Street.
Called Flatiron Coffee Company, co-owner Nate Lucy wants the shop to be about community, healthy debates, and serious conversations, as much as the coffee.
Lucy said in the future, they would like to add live music and open mic nights. Local artists are also responsible for the artwork found inside the shop.
- Ohio killer alleging racism-tainted jury seeks new trial
- Newsfeed Now: Burn victim goes viral on TikTok; Sonic employees go over & beyond for 7-year-old in Arkansas
- UPDATE: Suspect killed in officer involved shooting
- Governor, lawmakers plan aid for small businesses, renters
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: DHHR confirms 4 COVID-19 related deaths; 176 new positive cases