WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Coffee lovers rejoice!
Downtown Wheeling has a new coffee shop and it’s located in the Flatiron Building on Main Street.
Called Flatiron Coffee Company, co-owner Nate Lucy wants the shop to be about community, healthy debates, and serious conversations, as much as the coffee.
Lucy said in the future, they would like to add live music and open mic nights. Local artists are also responsible for the artwork found inside the shop.
- Glen Dale watches from home as 4th of July Parade rides on
- Pop-up concert fills bouncy-house void at Dimmeydale’s 82nd Annual 4th of July Celebration
- Protesters crash Trump boat rally in Pittsburgh
- Hot dog champs repeat as July 4 gluttony fest moves indoors
- Neil Young ‘not okay’ with Trump playing music at Mount Rushmore event