WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Coffee lovers rejoice!
Downtown Wheeling has a new coffee shop and it’s located in the Flatiron Building on Main Street.
Called Flatiron Coffee Company, co-owner Nate Lucy wants the shop to be about community, healthy debates, and serious conversations, as much as the coffee.
Lucy said in the future, they would like to add live music and open mic nights. Local artists are also responsible for the artwork found inside the shop.
- Some sun, but storms return this afternoon
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Pennsylvania lawmakers plow ahead on budget, emergency aid
- Toronto’s Perkins Named Bill Van Horne OVAC Coach Of The Year