Just in time for Halloween is news you can use.
There’s reportedly a new “Hocus Pocus” movie coming.
According to Deadline, the new film is in the works for forthcoming streaming service Disney+ with a script from television writer and producer Jen D’Angelo.
The original 1993 film about a trio of 17th-century witches wreaking havoc in modern-day Salem, Massachusetts, stars Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Kathy Najimy.
It’s become a cult classic and must-see viewing every Halloween season.
No word yet on if the original cast will be returning for the new movie or any plot details.
Disney+ has been stirring excitement almost since it’s announcement.
Last month a social media thread of some of the content that would be featured on the streaming service was the talk of Twitter.
- SpaceX, NASA moving ahead with historic launch, weather permitting
- WVU football announces plan for phased return
- Lake of the Ozarks pool partier tests positive for COVID-19; hundreds potentially exposed
- Wheeling Island Hotel-Casino-Racetrack sets sights on June 5 reopening
- Benwood City Pool welcomes swimmers following $2 million renovation