HURON COUNTY, OH (WCMH) — A boy in Huron County donated all his winnings from a local fair to St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital.
According to a Facebook post by Western Reserve Schools, 7th grader Diesel Pippert won $15,000 in livestock premiums during the Huron County fair.
Diesel then did something that has some people calling him a hero.
He donated every bit of his winnings to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
“His donation of $15,000 will help to find cures for young children and save lives,” the Facebook post reads.
- Alexa’s Late Night Weather Update
- Governor, ACLU at odds over COVID-19 precautions
- Morrisey launches W.Va. Coronavirus Fraud Task Force
- Local nonprofit assisting elderly with essential needs
- 7 Sports Zone Flashback, River Pilots Win First District Title In 24 Years In March 2013