His parents and two sisters were able to escape.
The Miami County Coroner’s Office identified the boy as Kaleb Huff. His cause of death has yet to be determined.
Authorities say the fire was reported shortly after 11:00 Monday night.
The fire remains under investigation, but it reportedly appeared to start outside the residence and quickly spread to the kitchen and other parts of the home.
It is not clear if anyone else was injured in the fire.
- Bird sees no hypocrisy on US team staying for anthem
- Reason for COVID spike is due to one group only, says state official: “It’s the unvaccinated folks that are letting us down.”
- Is asking about someone’s COVID vaccine status a HIPAA violation?
- Cleveland Indians pitcher, family reportedly receive death threats after tough loss: ‘Absolutely inexcusable’
- Dream team no more: Basketball world catching up to the US