LAGRANGE TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WJW) – Jane Daly is celebrating her 102nd birthday Tuesday.
Jane is still very active. She went golfing with her family last month.
She’s been a lifelong resident of LaGrange Township.
She worked at General Industries in Elyria during World War II and retired there after more than 40 years.
Her family says she is a devoted member of St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Elyria.
Jane’s family tells us she is loved by her many great-nephews and nieces, and her great-great nephews and nieces.
Her secret to a long life?
“Beer and a shot of whiskey,” Jane said.
No sense arguing with an expert.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- 1 dead, 2 in critical condition in Savannah mass shooting
- ‘Friends’-themed cruise to set sail in May 2022, offer ‘immersive vacation experience’ for fans
- WATCH: Alonzo Addae’s decision to return to WVU football in 2021
- Benefit for Jaymison Redman hosted by Hines & Friends set for tomorrow at Quaker Steak & Lube
- Eddie Olczyk of Pittsburgh Penguins fame will be part of the Herald-Star Speaker Series on Sept. 22