Belmont County, OH (WTRF)- Sheriff’s Detectives served a Search Warrant signed by Judge Chris Berhalter at Dubois Street in Bridgeport OH. 35-year-old Edward Rouse was arrested for a probation violation related to a previous conviction of possessing child pornography.
The Sheriff’s Office is charging Rouse with four counts of Felony Pandering Sexually Oriented Matter Involving a Minor and six counts of Felony Possession of Child Pornography.
Rouse is being held without bond at the Belmont County Jail.
Sheriff’s Detectives executed a Search Warrant signed by Judge Eric Costine at Pine Lake Trailer Court.
60-year old David Wayne Hall was arrested for four counts of Felony Pandering Sexually Oriented Matter Involving a Minor and ten counts of Possession of Child Pornography.
Hall is being held on $87,500.00 bond.
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- Staying close as a family through technology
- Local mom bringing the community together all while keeping distance for Easter egg hunt
- A new partnership is giving pizzas to those you think deserve it
- DeWine won’t require public wearing of cloth masks in Ohio