YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (WKBN) – The Eastern Gateway Community College’s Board of Trustees voted on the fate of two of its top administrators on Wednesday.
The board decided to terminate President Dr. Jimmie Bruce over a “dereliction of duty and inappropriate management practices.”
Vice President and Chief of Staff James Miller will remain on leave during a review of “questionable expense charges,” according to the board.
The two were placed on leave last week, with Chief Financial Officer Mike Geoghegan taking over additional duties.
Check back here for updates on this developing story.
- Alexa’s Late Night Weather Update
- Governor, ACLU at odds over COVID-19 precautions
- Morrisey launches W.Va. Coronavirus Fraud Task Force
- Local nonprofit assisting elderly with essential needs
- 7 Sports Zone Flashback, River Pilots Win First District Title In 24 Years In March 2013