COLUMBUS, Ohio (WTRF) – In honor of Memorial Day, Gov. Mike DeWine has issued that all U.S. and Ohio flags be flown at half-staff upon all public buildings and grounds across the Buckeye State.
This order will be in effect from sunrise until noon. This is in accordance to similar orders issued by President Donald Trump.
Flags were lowered at half-staff in Ohio on Sunday, May 24 for victims of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- One dead, multiple injured in Painesville, Ohio shooting
- Search underway for missing Putnam County man who was headed to New Martinsville
- I-70 eastbound at I-470 near St. Clairsville closed due to oversized load
- Veterans treated to free tour of Wells Township Haunted House
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast