(COLUMBUS, Ohio)—In honor of the National Fallen Firefighters Memorial Service and in accordance with orders issued by the President of the United States of America, Governor DeWine has ordered that all U.S. and Ohio flags be flown at half-staff on all public buildings and grounds throughout the state from sunrise to sunset on Sunday, October 4, 2020.
- Long suspected of murder, she confessed but avoided prison
- A Mother’s Day Message From WTRF
- Single-family homes increase in price by $36,000 due to lumber shortage: study
- Coronavirus in W.Va.: no deaths and 405 new cases
- Apple’s AirTag tracker will probably help you find your stuff, but there are privacy concerns when it comes to people