(COLUMBUS, Ohio)—In honor of the National Fallen Firefighters Memorial Service and in accordance with orders issued by the President of the United States of America, Governor DeWine has ordered that all U.S. and Ohio flags be flown at half-staff on all public buildings and grounds throughout the state from sunrise to sunset on Sunday, October 4, 2020.
- West Virginia man cheats death
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: DHHR reports 17 new COVID-19 related deaths; 1,130 new coronavirus cases
- WTRF CBS Holiday TV Schedule
- Doctor shares video showing what COVID patients see in final moments
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees