Deluxe Toy and Hobby, located in Martins Ferry, is being recognized as the best toy store in the Buckeye State.
Co-owned by Michael and Constance Yeso, the establishment has been passed on generation-to-generation since its opening in 1955.
Although the toys have drastically changed over the years from hula hoops to robot coding kits, Michael says the mission has always remained consistent.
We’re in the smile business. We’re here to make memories.Michael Yeso, co-owner of Deluxe Toys and Hobby
The Best ToyStore in Ohio can be found at 501 Hanover St., Martins Ferry 43935.
- Zach’s Thursday Noon Update
- Army veteran says he was fired for refusing to remove BLM mask: ‘There’s nothing political about it’
- Big Game Bound Week 4: Titans vs. Steelers postponed
- Ohio killer alleging racism-tainted jury seeks new trial
- Newsfeed Now: Burn victim goes viral on TikTok; Sonic employees go over & beyond for 7-year-old in Arkansas