MIAMI, Ohio (WTRF) – The coronavirus may have found its way to the Buckeye State.
Miami (Ohio) University is reporting two possible cases after an international student who lives off-campus paid a visit to the school’s Student Health Service with flu-like symptoms on Monday morning.
That student and another one were both tested for coronavirus after a recent trip to China.
University officials say both students are isolated in their off-campus residences.
Miami (Ohio) University released the following statement regarding the report:
The University has released a statement on the matter saying, “Miami and healthcare professionals continue to communicate and collaborate daily with the Butler County Health District and the Ohio Department of Health and are following their recommendations and protocols. We will share information with the community as it becomes available.Statement from Miami (Ohio) University
Stay with 7News for updates
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Wheeling Park’s Heller Athlete Of The Week
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate