YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (WKBN) – The Columbiana County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a Wellsville man whom police say escaped custody in Youngstown.
According to officials, 22-year-old Malik Pullie escaped from custody while being treated at St. Elizabeth Health Center.
Court records show that Pullie was charged with assaulting a peace officer, domestic violence, resisting arrest and receiving stolen property.
If you have any information, contact the Columbiana County Sheriff’s Office at 330-424-7255.
- Taylor Swift tweets at President Trump: ‘We’ll vote you out’
- Happening Now: Rally against police brutality held in East Liverpool
- 13 Ohio coronavirus cases now traced back to January
- LIVE UPDATES: NASA launches 2 astronauts into orbit on SpaceX rocket for historic mission
- SpaceX, NASA moving ahead with historic launch, weather permitting