YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (WKBN) – The Columbiana County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a Wellsville man whom police say escaped custody in Youngstown.
According to officials, 22-year-old Malik Pullie escaped from custody while being treated at St. Elizabeth Health Center.
Court records show that Pullie was charged with assaulting a peace officer, domestic violence, resisting arrest and receiving stolen property.
If you have any information, contact the Columbiana County Sheriff’s Office at 330-424-7255.
- Emily’s Wednesday a.m. forecast
- Chilly with nice dose of sunshine today
- Strong Third Quarter Lifts Park Past Oak Glen
- Shadyside’s Hendershot Athlete Of The Week
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast